Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Goji Athletics

Goji Athletics



These athletes believe in and use Himalayan Goji Juice to assist them in competing at maximum levels.




Logan Tom

Two-Time Olympian and Professional Volleyball Player

"I drink Himalayan Goji® Juice before all my workouts and matches. I believe that this product, combined with my training regimen, gives me the competitive edge I need on tour."



Brad Keenan

Professional Volleyball Player

"Since I began using Himalayan Goji® Juice, I have noticed a significant increase in my level of play. I have placed in 5th and 3rd in recent tournaments."




Frank Velasquez

Major League Strength and Conditioning Coach

"I’ve introduced it to my immediate family, distant relatives, and some of the ball players have also inquired about it. I tell them what it does and on their own they have decided to purchase the product and drink it because they feel better."



Barbara Watson

Triathlete and Ironman World Champs Qualifier

"I am a 39-year-old triathlete and International Flight Attendant from Auckland, New Zealand. With my little ‘powerberry’ by my side, I feel confident that I will reach many more milestones in my sporting career."

No comments: