Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Goji Juice - an alixir for the ages!

Jerry Shaw, Chiropractor

I graduated from Chiropractic School in 1980. Very early in my practice, I realized that without high-quality nutrition, my patients would not be able to achieve their health and wellness goals. Over the years, I worked together with wellness-oriented doctors, osteopaths, and acupuncturists. Very often, we found that nutritional deficiencies were underlying most of the conditions that we were treating. However, we found that
treating these deficiencies proved to be extremely difficult. More and more we began to use whole food concepts, and this dramatically improved our results. This was the reason I began researching the goji berry. As I studied this whole food, several things became apparent:
It has proven itself to have tremendous health benefits for thousands of years.
It was an integral ingredient in the ancient traditional systems of Aryvedic and Chinese Medicine.

Dr. Earl Mindell has thoroughly researched this remarkable berry and found that out of all the various varieties of goji berries in the world, there is only one that possesses all of the qualities that these traditional systems honored.
I was impressed with the modern research (over 50 published studies) that has now shown that the key to the effectiveness of this berry are 4 unique bioactive polysaccharides.
I further discovered that the only berry that possesses all of the bioactive polysaccharides at their most powerful levels is the one of original Himalayan descent. Since using a high-quality goji juice of this nature, I have witnessed tremendous results in almost every category of health imaginable. I have seen people whose joint mobility has dramatically improved, and whose energy level has increased. I have seen people experience noticeable improvement in mood, mental clarity and concentration abilities. People have reported to me that they are sleeping much better through the night, resisting the flu and colds, and much, much more.

In my 24 years of involvement with nutritional products, I have never seen such effective support for all-around health and well-being. Thank you, Dr. Mindell, for bringing goji juice into creation. It will have a positive impact on so many people in this world at a time when there is so much need for it. It is truly an elixir for the ages from the time-proven empirical evidence of ancient civilizations, to the latest research afforded by modern science.

No comments: