Friday, February 2, 2007

Stress/Anxiety

Anxiety Attacks no more! Before I began on Goji juice I had an awful time sleeping at night. For at least the past 4-5 years before Goji I would sit straight up in bed disoriented, thinking I was going to die that minute, and had to either get out of bed or wait until the panic attack ended. To say the least for those who know what I am talking about - it was a horrible experience. This was going on for 4-5 years. I was afraid of going to sleep at night and would intentionally stay up late just to be completely exhausted enough to go into a deep sleep. Then I was useless in the morning because I had stayed up too late.After two months on Goji Juice my wife had noticed the difference in my sleeping habits. I was not only sleeping all through the night without panic attacks, but I had stopped snoring also. I had a more blissful sleep, and thus more energy for the next day! What an awesome product!
Phil F., Illinois

I had been biting my nails my whole life. I am not sure why I no longer bite them, except that I think my anxiety issues have improved so much since drinking Goji juice that because of less anxiety I am handling stress much better and now I love showing off my nails.
Wendy W, Centerville, MA

In the past eight months I survived 5 major life-changing crisis events with great joy and peace due to the Goji juice. The stress I experienced from any one of the five could have resulted in great depression and withdrawal from society, but instead, I have emerged as a winner in life. The world needs Goji juice.
Marilyn, Washington

After two weeks of using Goji juice, I was sold! My job can be very stressful and tiring - I would go home so tired at times that I did not want to do anything. Now I have more energy at work, am able to face stress, and come home to enjoy the evening!
Rita, Georgia

No comments: